TREK, TOUR, TOAST—Sonoma, Greece, Galapagos Islands
We are pleased to announce our travel partner, Luxury Travel Trek. Farhan Kheiri is an experienced travel pro and longtime business friend who will be helping us organize special small group tours. Here’s what we’re booking now and what’s in the works:
Booking Now: Sonoma Passport Weekend April 24 – 27, 2020
- Flight from Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas (DFW) to San Francisco, California (SFO) First Class on
American Airlines (AM Flights with the group)
- The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in Sonoma 1 room for 3 nights King Room for 2
Guests with Trip Insurance
- Private Transfers Round Trip to SFO/Sonoma Sonoma/SFO, Fairmont Hotel to Wineries and
hosted dinner venues
- Private hosted events at the wineries just for our group
- 2 Day Passport Weekend Wine Festival Tickets Per Couple
Early bookings from $7,999 for 2 guests.
Add on $1,500 per couple for Ritz Carlton San Francisco King Room on April 23
with special wine tasting event on the property.
This itinerary is tentative, and we are looking at dates in mid-June 2020, but here’s a start: Meet Steve and Beverly Smirnis on the island of Santorini. Then it’s onto the mainland to Monemvasia, a medieval castle town on the southeastern coast of the Peloponnese known for “rawness, wildness, history and profound romanticism.” From there, we head to the famous area in and around Sparta (where the Smirnis family still has family—you’re in for a real farm/picnic experience!). Next, we’ll visit the Oracle in Delphi, and the ancient monasteries of Meteora before heading back to Athens and visit the Parthenon before the return flight home.
IN THE WORKS FOR FALL 2020:
Galapogos Islands cruise vacation aboard 100 passenger all-suite mega yacht Celebrity Flora(SM) or the 48-passenger Celebrity Xpedition®